A charming, two bedroom cottage in this quiet, residential, conservation area. Sleeps 4
- Fully modernised cottage over two floors with a traditional feel
- Lovely, long garden with apple trees, shrubs, and beds planted in perennials
- Large, sandstone front patio with redwood tables and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with AGA and includes microwave, washing machine, fridge, dishwasher and separate gas cooker (please note: the AGA will be off during the summer months)
- Sitting room looking into the garden, wood floors, cast iron stove and comfortable seating and dining areas.
- Bedroom 1 with Queensize bed, dressers and wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 with full-size double bed, dressers and wardrobe
- Beautiful, large bathroom with a roll-top bath and walk-in shower plus downstairs cloakroom with toilet, washbasin and coat cupboard
- Gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet connection plus multi-channel freeview TV, and DVD, CD players.
- A selection of videos, CDs, books and games is provided.
- Towels, linens, hairdryer, drying/ironing facilities included in price.
- Easy walking distance of shops
- Two parking spaces in gated area plus free on street parking
- Sorry, no smoking, no pets
- Not suitable for toddlers and very young children
Tariff including all gas and electricity charges and Wi-Fi internet connection – £650 per week.
Minimum stay 5 nights.