A comfortable garden level apartment (sleeps 3)
- An elegant, one bedroom apartment in this listed townhouse just off of cosmopolitan Byres Road.
- Fully modernised yet retaining a traditional feel with stained glass windows, wood panelling and original fire surround.
- Within walking distance of Glasgow University, SECC, Gartnavel Hospital, Western Infirmary, and all West End attractions
- Private entrance accessed by small exterior stairway.
- Fully equipped kitchen including hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, and dishwasher.
- Spacious sitting room with stained glass bay window, varnished wood floor, original fireplace and comfortable seating and dining areas.
- Bedroom area with queensize bed, dressing area and tiled ensuite shower room.
- An additional single bed can be added to the sitting room for a third person
- Gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Free WiFi broadband internet connection plus multi-channel freeview TV, and VCR, DVD, CD players.
- A selection of videos, CDs, books and games is provided.
- Towels, linens, hairdryer, drying/ironing facilities provided and a travel cot and high chair are available.
- Access to a charming patio garden to the rear of the apartment
- Apartment situated on the street used in the filming of the television series Outlander
- Sorry, no smoking, no pets
Tariff including all gas and electricity charges and wifi internet connection- £520 per week.
Minimum stay 3 nights.
Discounts available for longer visits